- Featured in the RE/MAX Journal in 2005 "A Strong Start for RE/MAX Power Realtors"
- Features in the RE/MAX Journal's Hall of Fame in 2011
- Featured in In/Depth Realtor Magazine, October 2012 issue "RE/MAX Prime Properties Dedicates Benches In Memory of its Founder"
- Featured in The Journal News in 2012 "Realtor George Groves' Memory Honored With Benches"
- Featured in the local papers of Scarsdale and Harrison in 2012
- Featured in the Eastchester Rising, November 18th 2012 issue, "RE/MAX Returns to Scarsdale
Why List or Buy with Margie?
I am the Principal Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Prime Properties and RE/MAX Power Realtors. I have been a full time Realtor since 1988.
I have represented my clients with all their real estate matters since 1988 in Westchester and the Bronx.
I am a graduate of Iona College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Adminstration.
My designations include:
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- CBR (Credited Buyers Representative)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute)
- E-PRO (Professional in technolgy)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- NAPW: National Assocation Of Professional Women, Scarsdale Representative
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award; and 100% Club Award Winner
- Silver and Gold Award Winner Award for the Westchester Putnam Multiple Listing Svc.
- Recognized as the top ten Realtors in Zone 6 for 1997.
- "Woman of the Year" Award Winner for Wilmont Manor Association.
Why Use RE/MAX?
Customer satisfaction is reflected in the high, industry-leading rate of repeat and referral business. Affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides you with multiple competitive advantages in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide.
So, take a step in the right direction. Contact Margie Lelia today for "personal service" from a professional with experience, integrity and knows how to get the job done.
The largest investment most people have is their home so doesn't it make sense to have a professional manage the sale for you?